Fay is a multi-award winning national motivational speaker, educator, advocate and voice for mental health. She was raised on a farm, has lived in regional areas of Australia and now lives in Sydney.
One of the most engaging things about Fay is how she adapts to each of her audiences. People often comment to the conference organizers such as:
- “She makes you feel like she is talking directly to you”
- “She is the best speaker I have heard in years”
- “She was the best speaker at the conference”
- “I laughed and I cried, she is hilarious but so real”
- “when you go up to speak with her after the conference she makes you feel like you really matter to her”